Business Development Director
As the first sales hire, you will have the opportunity to build your own sales team and have a strong impact on the product development. We are seeking an entrepreneurial sales leader who can help BINO become a leader of the US mystery shopping market.
What you will do:
- Identify sales opportunities and develop relationships with the biggest US companies (retailers, banks, e-commerce, restaurants etc.) to enable continued rapid growth of BINO
- Manage and track a sales pipeline by successful awareness campaigns and programs
- Identify and track Corporate needs in the market for development of future product targeted at Mystery shopping
- Onboarding of new partner relationships and management
- It doesn't matter what have you sold before, the only thing that matters - is your effectiveness. Our product is easy to sell!
- Proven track record of effectively negotiating business agreements and developing business relationships that impact company performance
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills. Pays attention to both details and macro-level outcomes
- Comfortable with Google Docs & CRM
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions
- Have a congenital intuition, because we appreciate and rate it higher than experience or education.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock option
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) and 401k plan
- Awesome office in Midtown, snacks & drinks
Reasons to work at BINO
Our benefits and open positions